Why Simpay Insurance Solutions?
Protecting your business and your future is as important to us as it is to you.
Why Partner With Simpay Insurance Solutions?
Our goal is to ensure we meet your total coverage needs. We’ll make sure you have the right amount of coverage required to run your business successfully without exposing you to the risks of being underinsured.
With Simpay, you’ll be able to insure your assets with workers compensation, general liability and commercial auto policies.
We have the ability to lower your cost by an average of 10-20% based on our carriers. Our carriers allow us to apply maximum discounts wherever possible.
Our Core Values
- We stand behind what we say – We have integrity, honesty, transparency, and do the right thing for each other and our customers
- We work to find solutions -We look at challenges as opportunities, we look for ways to say yes and find a solution to any problem
- We dive right into every challenge – Faced with a new challenge or project we dive right in to figure it out and are confident that our teammates expect progress over perfection
- We strive to leave a positive impression – We live by the credo: do unto others as you would want to be done to you. We try to leave a positive impression on every customer and teammate
- We win together – If we work together, the customer will be delighted, and the team will hit our lofty goals. We need each other and without everyone rowing in the same direction we will get nowhere
Learn More About Simpay
Total Business Solutions
Today’s marketplace is more complex than ever. Business owners are relying on their trusted partners to deliver an expanding variety of products and services which meet their business needs and provide exceptional value.
When you partner with Simpay, you get access to a whole suite of best-in-class programs developed to simplify your day-to-day operations, save time, and increase profits.
Want to learn more about SIS?
There are a thousand things to think about, every day, when you own your own business. There’s always another vendor
When you’re a small business owner, you may have a fear of losing income due to life’s unexpected challenges. While